is an effective undercoat for indoor walls against minor moisture problems and for higher coverage of the paint. It is a thin coat which is flexible and stable. Sealoxy Primer is the first coat which is to be applied on a dry plastered wall. It fills the porosity in the plaster and makes it water resistant. To reduce overall painting cost, Sealoxy Primer is the best under coat. Features:
- Sealoxy Primer gives 70 to 80 sq.ft coverage per Ltr per coat on smooth surfaces.
- Sealoxy white primer is 100% waterproofing undercoat.
- It gives better adhesion and longer life.
- Sealoxy primer can be used as an undercoat for all paint diluted with water up to 15% to 20
- Weathertuff Sealoxy Primer, an effective undercoat helps your indoor walls against minor moisture problems and keeps paint undamaged.
- It also helps preventing moisture penetration, when applied on outerwalls. DRY Sealoxy Primer film is thin, flexible, stable and white.
- When applied on dry plastered walls, it fills porosity of the plaster and make it water resistant.
- Flexible film of SEALOXY provides protection against expansion & contraction caused by variations of heat & cold in the atmosphere.
- Hence, the colour applied on its coating does not crack or chip.
- All water base colours can be applied on Sealoxy Primer.
- On smooth surface, 1 litr..
- Sealoxy Primer covers 70 to 80 sq.ft.in per coats.
- Ceiling or Slab R.C.C Structure
- 1 Ltrs
- 4 Ltrs
- 10 Ltrs
- 20 Ltrs
- 40 Ltrs.